March 28, 2006

a screeching halt...

mania fading...and this blog now feels woefully inadequate...i have not opened up...truly...let anyone in...it's just so generic...happy faced...not dealing with...issues...like...what brings this whole mood on...last night's viewing of the excellent eugene oneil doc on pbs...and narciscissim has me...contrasting and comparing...his life...and mine...and asking myself...why am i not doing more...why am i not published...why didn't i start earlier...there is so much more that i want to do...so many more places i want to go with my writing...i know what i am capable of doing...and i have yet to scratch the [cliche]...not even close...

oh the flaying mind...

i must clear the decks...eliminate the uneccessary...i have to find a way to make my choices work for me...refocus...