March 7, 2006

an explosion of readers...


taking note of my expressed desires...ms scribe has launched an email campaign...to increase traffic and visibility here...well...that did the trick...so...i guess the first thing i should do is say...welcome...to all the new eyeballs...and please check out the many other fine blogs...that are not mine...


i guessthe next thing to do is catch you up on how things go down here...so here is a short history...the highs and the lows...


year one...


i named my influences/inspirations...i state my intent...i lay out my working manifesto...i get visual...i go slightly...temporarily...insane...i rant and rave...things start to get better...i make an invitation to the reader(s)...i retract that invitation...i draw a line...things get really better...



year two...


i celebrate one of my inspirations...i deal with the realities of the election...i deal with the realities of my relationship...i face some the realities of my prespective...i want to hand out a few doses of reality...and then reality shifts...and comes knocking at my door...again...i contemplate a new reality...and i like it...


year three...


there was the honeymoon...and an examination of my history with cops...some really bad christmas jokes...a lot of talk about love...and some free advice...and we all know how much that's worth...


so...that's where we are...there's a whole lot more to it...but after a while...you get tired of reading about yourself...know wha i mean...


make yourself at home...and come back soon...thanks...