January 1, 2007

please allow me to re-introduce myself...

so you know this is a blog...right...and yeah...the blurb over there...--->...yeah that one...it tells you that this is my fifth year of blogging...and the archives only go back to 2003...you're savvy...you might say that don't add up...yet...what you might not know is that there is a year of burnsizzlebleed,...those long deleted posts make up what is the as yet unfinished...hearts of others...

meanwhile...

look for a new chapter of...son...the serial novel...to appear soon...

sometimes i distract myself with taking photos...and making the odd mashup video...or mashup...

like this happy accident...that happened while i was putting together my favorite photos of 2006...



and there's always helpful friends and neighbors...like shoun...who convinced me to put book 1 of son back out...for anyone who might've missed it the first time...



so...that's a quick map of my little digital world...it's just one way to get to know me...