August 7, 2005

damn right...


im not sayin i had anything to do with it...

i'm just hapy that one of my favorite momuments...

in my favorite park...

in my favorite neighborhood...

has been restored...

im not the only one either...


one of my other favortive monuments...


the restored MLK monument...

i remember when they dedicated the restoreation...

ashes fluttered down from the sky...

that was the summer the governor declared...that the state was on fire...

i sat in the grass and watched the artist...and the politicians...make with the speechifying...

amid the hullabalu...soot gently fell on the people...

and you could smell the forest fire in the soft wind...

all i could do was chuckle...

my most favorite monument in denver...

the tree my friends and i planted...to remember a great friend...who died a year ago this month...


Johnny Cash Loves You!