September 16, 2004

no, i haven't forgotten...

this month marks my second year blogging...blahbity blah...waht does it mean...time passed...what else...well...ive learned more code...im that much closer to geting published...and...i don't know...ive got something like 1500 total hits for my three blogs...yes, after all my bullshit about hit counters, i went and put one back in...i still think they're crap...but its good to know where you wonderful readers come from...of course...no blogger is an island...so...thanks, credit and blame go out to...flagrant...tony...sherron...and jill...and others...for sending people my way...and sometimes helping me find my way...that so much more important than a number...and i can't forget blogger for creating such a wonderful tool to begin with...beynd that...if you want to know what keeps me going...just read the title above the window...

  • Johnny Cash Loves You!