June 20, 2004

first i want to talk about my blessings...there's no need here for me to run down my pedigreee...but it could be summed up that life has pu a lot of shhit in front of me...but i really am blessed to have this woman with me right now...case in point...last lignt she kept me from mixing it up wit some ignant ass mutherfuker and his girlfriend...and kept me from going to jail...again...but she was ready to go...i had to talk her down from whipping that skinny little girls ass...shes a wildcat, this one...i know she's got my back...and i damn sure got hers

i am not satisfied...it's not enough...so far, ive been dabbling at the surface...toying with my subject matter...i've got to go deeper...that's right...get emotional...i've got to sink my teeth into it...ripp the head off...and get bto the heart...tear the fucker open...and get up inside of it...

  • Johnny Cash Loves You!