June 15, 2005

i'm not gonna bitch and moan...

about how i have an unusual knack for getting shit done in nthe last minute...about this cold...that is taking it's time going away...about my back...about how little writing ive done in the last week...

because i am sitting in the heart of my new casa...casa clarmount...and i am one fortunate man...

instead...

i'll steal a page from tony's playbook...except i'll put my own spin on it...let's pull out the ol'...Observation Deck...and freewrite for 20 min...

Today's card says...

explore the underside

great, now i have to lay down and look at the bottom of my desk...or something...if i get down on this floor...i might just fall asleep right here...in my new office...any way...underside...bottom...speaking of bottoms...construction workers...and firemen...both tried picking up my wife this week...i say...well damn...that's a complement where i come from...

so far this is boring...thios is why i don't do this...how about this...a big shout out to Jessyel Ty Gonzalez...a talented photographer up in boulder...and a big up to Dan over @ East Colfax...who comands a significant talent of his own...for pointing me towards DailySnap...i expect it will find its way into my daily clicks...

im worn out...near the depths of my reserves...on the other side of this night...another long day...another string of meaningless words...strung together simply to fill time and space...i guess that's the undersiide of blogging...done...

Johnny Cash Loves You!