March 26, 2005

after ping ponging

from denver to c springs and back to denver...

I get a direct flight to LGA...joy...

a long time ago i gave up trying to cut direct paths to the places i want to be in life...besides...wandering is more interesting...i can't complain...these tix are from miles earned by my best friend the comedian...ten years of hard work...shitty clubs...lonely miles on the road...unlike me, Tommy craves stability...and he has sacrificed it because he loves making people laugh...

then there's me...chaotic...crass...selfish...and along comes this woman...

could i be luckier...

anyway...New York...

it keeps pulling at me...my foster father...the man who took me into his home...made me a part of his family...has cancer...he'd have to be lance armstrong young and tough to walk away from this one...i hope i'm welcome by his side...i want to make peace...let him know that i love and respect him...

Johnny Cash Loves You!