December 29, 2004

this is the danger...almost finished...30 pages left...my mind is already wandering off to the next thing...edititng...in fiilmaking, i love it...in writing...it is baneful...

i enjoy my writing...without arrogance...i think it's good...it's the kind of book i would buy...but...when you read...study...the same 20,000+ words...over and over...for months...let's just say this...i'm ready to move on...i know every corner and crevice of this work...there are no more surprises for me...there will be plenty for you...

this is my disese...i'm infatuated with the fresh...the new...i have the same problem with women...had...i like to think that i've done some growing up...some...let's see...if i stay focused...remain commited to the work...to myself really...until the end...

  • Johnny Cash Loves You!