November 14, 2004

better than even money...

what i'm doing with my life is the equivalent of buying a lottery ticket...most people can'rt wrap their heads around that...the few that can...have been comedians...actors...artists...creatives...let me break it dowen...instead of giving up acouple of bucks out of my pocket...i've given up a stable income...a healthy relationship or two...you know...normal people shit...in the past, i've put my writing on the side...for the benefit of...finances...the emotional needs of others...you know...bullshit...my life is a bet...odds are...not in my favor...so you can imagine how fortunate i am to have a girlfriend who does the two most imortant things anyone in my position could want...believe in me...and push me...don't bet against me...

oh yeah...PBS nails it...once again

  • Johnny Cash Loves You!