May 8, 2004

so, b,s,b has been up since xxx, and it's gotton acouple thousand hits...works for me, i'm not here to be popular, I'm here to be a great fucking writer...waddya think? (carriage return) the dominant reading trend is thhursady nights between 8 and 9 pm

Thursday nights between 8 & 9 pm

i throw on my antisocial unifrom(Taxi Driver fiield jacket splattered with what looks to be...blood...and the orange baseball cap with thte Dick name patch...pulled low over my eyes) and walk down to my favorite liquor house to process this information...it's packed with pretty people...i love this place, but it's purgatory on the weekends...

Thurs 8-9 pm

What does that mean? does it mean anything?...who's trolling blogs thursdays from 8 to 9 at niight...am i a distraction from mind numbing tv tripe...does my work serve as some kind of warm up for the weekend...are my stories fodder for the all important mid week wank (i'm convinced this is part of the attraction)...

THURSDAYS 8:00PM-9:00PM!!!!

who gives a fuck...i'm a writer...i'm not here to disectmy demographics...pour me another drink.


  • Johnny Cash Loves You!